Wednesday 22 July 2009

27 days until I get my A Level results.
I've already got my contract through for my accomodation, which is exciting. I was gutted at first 'cos I thought I had my first choice which was an en-suite single room in halls, but then I found out I'm in a bungalow with 5 other people, sharing 1 bathroom. But I'm over it now, it's all good.
I'm now looking at websites on how to decorate my room without getting into trouble and spending a bucketload of money on it.

I've got two prints I want to stick on my walls of New York:
New York Taxi Colour Huehttp://www.gbposters.com/image/image/1453/FP0432.jpg
now i'm trying to find websites with cute stuff i can kit out my room with- like Urban Outfitters home section. Love Love.
and i'm dying for a laptop desk, so i can sit in bed with it, without burning my knees!
only one can hope..


In other news, I watched Marley and Me today. It's the most heartbreaking film ever, and I doubt I shall ever pluck up the courage to watch it again. The worst thing is though, my doggie turned around in her bed and started watching it from about half way through aswell! And now she just looks at me like I made her watch it, and it was all my fault! Today's been pretty crappy through and through though; I'd gone nearly a whole 24 hours without speaking to Boyfriend, and I had a horrible dream last night where we broke up. So I was worried my dream was reality and I'd gotten all mixed up. Luckily he rang (he's having fun with his blokes) but I was so worried I hardly spoke to him. Now I'm just sulking in bed because I fear I've upset him. I don't half know how to cock things up sometimes.

So honey, if you're reading this, I'm sorry.

Night.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.