Wednesday 29 July 2009

Daddy Daughter Day

(and Dog).

It's been a beautiful day today - My dad took me, my sister and the dog out for a day trip on the coast. We drove to Chapel St. Leonard's first and spent the morning there on the sand and trying to get Annie to swim. Then we had a picnic lunch and ate it in the boot whilst we were in the car park, before we set off for Sutton-on-Sea, which is stunning. The sand and sea there is like you'd find abroad. And the cute chalets along the promenade? :)
After a couple of hours there we dropped in at Hubbard's Hill in Louth on the way back, and had a little paddle in the beck (which was freezing btw!) and Hartsholme Park just before we got home.


It's just a shame my mood can go from great to horrible in about a second.
Why do I say one thing but mean another? Is it so hard for me to be totally honest with the people I love? Apparently so. So my horrid mood is all my own fault, but I can't help being pissed off with everyone else. And thus it's my fault I'm spending another friday night alone, going to bed early.

And on that note, night.
New month tomorrow :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.