Thursday 11 June 2009

Exams!

This week I completed 4 out of 5 exams which means NO MORE HISTORY!
I'm so happy. And today I had my Holocaust exam and my Media: Issues and Debates exam which both went so well. I couldn't be more relieved/exhausted/excited/worried!
Celebrations start Tuesday after my final exam.
Looking forward to it, much?
:)


Some quick notes:




Dear Boyfriend,
I hate that you're away but am so happy that it's only 2 more sleeps 'til I see you. I'm actually never letting you leave me for this long again. I don't even know how I coped this long.



I love you so much and can't wait to see you on Saturday. xxxxxxxxxxxxx






Dear Sister,
Happy 16th Birthday for Saturday. I'm so excited for you :) I hope you have a gorgeous day and get all you want! I love knowing things when you don't!
I love you.
xxxxxxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.