Sunday 24 May 2009

Been Travellin'

This weekend Boyfriend and I drove to Norwich to see his friend and her fiancé.
It was gorgeously hot and Norwich is actually really nice, I just wish I couldv'e gone shopping for longer!
I found two lovely shops in the short while we were there: Brambles Gifts and Evolution Gifts which I've already said I'll be going back to buy things from in the Summer.

Along with that, I'm currently making a mental list of things I want in the future, maybe when Boyfriend and I get our own place? (I so wish.):
  • everything on here
  • Wolfgang and Tiberius. Since I'm not allowed to name a child Wolfgang Tiberius.. then I've had to settle with the compromise of having two dogs with those names! (and boyfriend will call them Wolfie and Mr.T) Are they not the coolest names in the world, though?
  • gilmore girls boxset. I need this for Uni!

and various other things.. i'll update them when I find some good ones :)

happy half term
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.