Sunday 17 May 2009

So tomorrow is mine and boyfriend's one whole year anniversary, and to celebrate he took me out last night.

We were going to go eat Mexican food at Nando's but they selfishly had too many people in and there was a 25 minute wait, so instead we popped next door to The Ultimate Burger. :) It was a complete surprise and I loved it. He completely outdoes himself everytime - I thought we were going to mill around watching Eurovision!

After dinner we went into the Odeon to supposedly get the tickets to see Angels and Demons, which I wasn't keen on seeing yet because I'd not seen The Da Vinci Code, but his double bluffing skills were tip top and surprised me by going to see STAR TREK!



It's by far cooler than Star Trek is. J.J Abrams, I pay you my gratitude for bringing Star Trek to the people. Not just the Trekkies and the Geeks. Although it is uber cool, I cannot say I'll be recording any shows or old movies of it on TV. I'll be an Abrams' Trek fan thankyooup!




So thankyou for knowing me well enough to take me to the geekiest film ever, mister. I love you and I can't wait to celebrate this time next year when we've been going out for 730 days! xxxxxxxxxx


xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.