Sunday 3 January 2010

Take me seriously.

There's this boy, right, who I'm ridiculously in love with.
We first started speaking in 2003, and met in July 2004. I instantly thought he was the most interesting and beautiful human being I've ever met. It was no surprise that I fancied the pants off him and embarked on a short but very sweet whirlwind romance.
Five years passed and we stayed as friends, but I just couldn't handle it.
When he got engaged to another girl, that was when I stopped talking to him. I'm not one for extreme romantic gestures, so to declare my love for him when he was with someone else would undoubtedly only end in more heartbreak on my end.
So imagine my (completely selfish) relief when I catch news of him being single again. A while after they broke up, we met up again for the first time. A trip to my favourite park with my sister, my sweetheart and a mutual friend ended up in childish flirting and an obvious relighting of fire.
3 days later we officially became a couple.
595 days later we're still a couple.
And although things have been difficult recently, what with my moving to another county to attend University and his becoming more independant by moving out of his parent's house, I'm confident that love might just be able to conquer pretty much anything right now.
This boy is the only person I have fallen completely in love with, and it still scares me a little bit that this one human being can consume me in such a way; have me hanging off of his every word (even the words about cars, computers and other geeky man things); spread himself into every aspect of my life; make my family love him... he really is everything to me.

Karl Adrian Rapley,
I love you.

Take me seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.