Thursday 31 December 2009

Goodbye twothousandandnine.

Wow, this year's gone fast.
Like, you look at a year and you think 365 days, 52 weeks, 12 months - that's a loooong time, but then it's really not.
January -halfway through A Levels
February - first Valentine's day with Karl
March - Mum's 6th Anniversary.
April - stress.
May - more stress.
June - Exams, exams, exams.
July - Chill.
August - A Level Results!
September - Turned 19, Moved into halls, started life at Hull University
October - flew by, can't even remember it!
November - SAD kicks in.
December - First essay due in, Christmas.

I really can't remember at least half the year!
But the thing is, 2010 is going to be my year.
I'm in love with the best boy in the world, I'm studying my favourite subject, I'm living with the most awesome group of people I've ever met, I'm going to be turning 20 in September and so should start growing up... I've got all I want. And this year, I'm going to make DAMN sure it stays that way. I'm done re-evaluating things, I just want to ride it out. I want to make sure that the love of my life will stay the love of my life, I want to make sure I make it to my second year of University and I desperately need to grow up a bit.

I finally love my life.
I'll start 2010 as I mean to go on.

(Two parties tonight and waking up with my adorable man in the comfiest bed in the world. I'm so excited!)
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.