Friday 22 January 2010

Kings & Queens

Today I had a plan.
I planned to get up at a reasonable hour, do some exercise, grab a lovely pampering shower and doll myself up to go on a huge, post-exams drinkathon.

Today Student Finance fucked up majorly and I am out of money until next wednesday.

So I had a back up plan:
I went back to bed in a huge blur of tears and anger, screamed at my phone when my housemate texted me telling me the clock was five minutes slow, slept until 3pm and sulked for the rest of the day.

Maybe Natwest will be really, really nice to me and let me get an early overdraft for this term tomorrow, and then I can go out tomorrow night and party like it's 2010.

But for now, I'mma sulk and declare my love for Karl Rapley, over and over again.

xxxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.