Tuesday 19 January 2010

Essays.. Done!

Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
A grand total of 2,247 on one essay and 1,998 on the other.

The next part is Thursday's exam.
Eurgh, I hate timed essays.


As I'm extremely miserable due to lack of sufficient funds from the loans company and nobody's up for doing anything tonight - even TALKING to me, I'm going to write some letters. That of course nobody will ever read. (I'm such a douchebag.)

To: Him
Everything you do makes me want to punch you in the face. There's absolutely no way I want to endure another year of your incessant attention-seeking and spewing patronising and useless statements at random intervals. You suck. Get fucked.

To: Her
I still think you're an absolute goon and look like everything I hope nobody ever compares me to. You're nothing and a nobody. But if you're going to stay in this circle, you will respect boundaries and me. Otherwise your face will be on the floor.

To: Her
This applies to you too. I hate you and I don't even care.

To: Him
I'm totally marrying you. Okay, this one's dead obvious. P.s. I want your babies too. I'm sorry if this is forward, but I want little yous running around. You make me weak at the knees.

To: Her
I'm glad you're my new best friend. Out of everyone, I like you best. I know I'm gonna grow to never regret our friendship.


Laters.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.