Sunday 28 February 2010

Sundays SUCK.

It's frustrating being away from the one person you want, and ultimately need to spend every second with.

Sundays are my least favourite day anyway, and now I'll forever associate them with people leaving me, to go home and carry on with their every day life. I hate it. Sunday nights are the longest. They're the worst. Most Sunday nights are spent with my head in a tub of Ben and Jerry's, a sad film or sad song on repeat and crying at every little thing. Housemates are keeping very much to themselves these days, and so it's difficult to distract myself from missing my other half or my family.

It's horrible too, because I can't stop myself from shedding a tear when he leaves, yet I don't want Boyfriend to feel bad for leaving. I know he has to. I hate crying, I really do. But I'm such an idiot when it comes to emotions that I cry at everything. And it's even worse when I'm supposed to cry at something.

I'm farrrr too lucky to have my guy. He puts up with some serious shit from me. (I'm really sorry.)

Now, time for a fillum before sleeps.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your shit.